I made this community because my husband is now a Level 60 Dwarf Paladin with his mount and plays all night. Comes in anywhere from 3am-5am on average. Sometimes earlier, which is wonderful. I'm a level 44 Night Elf Druid, which has no relevence. I just wanted to put that in here. We both have jobs, so that doesn't make a difference. It's just he plays like crazy. It's gotten to the point where he talks about "questing" in his half-conscious state. And squirrels.
Here is the 12-step program thing I made for this community:
1. We admitted we were powerless over the Horde/Alliance--that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe reaching level 60 could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Blizzard Entertainment.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves. Found some useless items we put up for auction in Ironforge
5. Admitted to this community, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our obsessions. Dammit, I gotta defeat VanCleef by myself!
6. Were entirely ready to have Blizzard remove all the bugs from the game. (Yeah, that'll take a while)
7. Humbly asked a GM to fix broken stuff.
8. Made a list of all PC's we dueled, all lower level critters like bunnies and such that we killed for fun, and NPC's we had cussed at, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such PC's and NPC's wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them with our maces and staves.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and auctioning off the useless things at Orgrimmar and when we accidently sold that really sweet armor to a trade vendor, promptly right-clicked on it and got it back
11. Sought through general chat and Shadowmeld (If you're a Night Elf) to improve our conscious contact with our computers, praying only for knowledge of how to fix this damn lag we're all experiencing
12. Having had a Spirit Heal revive us as the result of us reading these steps, we tried to carry this message to Warcraft-aholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
Rules of this community: None
unseenanimosity is your moderator. I made this community on a whim, had thought about it one day to see if there were others out there like my husband. So, when you want to join, just state your characters level, race, and class and yeah. Name off a few things you're proud of, like killing a shit ton of higher-level Horde by yourself.
This isn't really a community to fix your World of Warcraft obsession, By Jebus people, you *should* play your hearts out! Discover all of Azeroth, dammit!!!!!